Year In Review: 7 Lessons From 2014
2014 has been the best year I’ve had in a long time. I don’t know what got into me, but I surely did get my sh*t together. I went from working a job I hate, to positions at Popular Demand and RESPECT. magazine. From feeling fat as hell to fitting back into my high school dress size. Not to mention I got a new car (paid in full), went back to school and still held down that 4.0 g.p.a. What can I say, life’s been good to me this year. And here’s what I learned to make it that way:
- You’ll never see success if you keep jumping from opportunity to opportunity. Stick with one thing and see it through until you make it happen. Then you can add more to your plate.
- 99.99% of people are fake as hell and don’t keep their word. So, when you see a real one hold on to them tight.
- It takes a whole lot of finding out who you’re not to find out who you are
- Know your worth or you’ll get cheated every time
- It’s best not to be around bitter n*ggas
- Don’t talk millions with those thinking hundreds
- There will always be highs and lows. So learn how to ride it out.
Bonus: If you don’t want to do something, don’t. F*ck their feelings.