You know we can’t say goodbye to 2015 without a moment of reflection. All in all, 2015 has been good to me. Sure, it’s had it ups and downs. From totaling my new car to reaching almost half a million page views and meeting some dope people along the way, 2015 has been a year of growth, achievement and ditching my comfort zone all in the name of success.
Each year should be a year of growth. Especially if you have goals and dreams you plan on accomplishing before your time on this Earth is up. Because if you’re not growing you’re metaphorically dying you know… So, without further ado, here are a few lessons I’m taking away with me for the 20-16. Feel free to add your own in the comments section!
2015 Lessons Learned
- You need a team behind you to achieve any type of success
- Always evaluate the source of your information before taking action
- Consistency really is a key that I’m currently lacking
- It’s OK to be happy and smile once in a while
- Too much Black Twitter is bad for you emotional health
- Always get car insurance before you decide to go dipppin’ off in your new whip
- Never downplay your success to make others feel better (they’ll get over it)
- Although you may not have access to a mentor, you can get one in the form of books
- Staying busy can be a form of trying to distract yourself from reality
- N*ggas still ain’t sh*t