Lessons from 2013
I like to reflect at the end of each year by asking myself what I learned, where I went wrong and how I can be better next year. This year for me started off HORRIBLY for reasons I will fail to mention. But it all brought me back to God and I’m glad to say that the last half of the year was the best I’ve had in over 10 years.
I’ve done a lot of growing up this year and have left a lot of people and things alone. It’s crazy to even think that I’ll be 30 in exactly 3 months. But I’m looking forward to it though and
hope know my 30’s will be better than my 20’s. Here are a couple of things that I’ve learned this year. What are your’s?
- Nothing will go right in my life if I don’t include God in it
- Some blood is thinner than water
- I am awesome
- Consistency is the key to success
- There’s a difference between a business and a hustle. I prefer the latter.
- I don’t want the responsibility of owning a business
- I don’t need a lot of people in my life to have a good time
- Life goes by a lot easier when you’re comfortable in your own skin
- Most, if not all work environments are just like high school
- I need to do less of what I feel and more of what I should