2017 Taught Me… 💰
This year was f*cking crazy and amazing at the same time. I finally got my degree, started a new business, got a new car, new job and new blessings. What more can I say but 2017 was good to me. I wasn’t even about to do this post because I haven’t posted on here in a minute since I’ve been over at Hype Off Life. But I don’t want this site to die and have decided to turn it into a more personal blog. So stay tuned for more of that West Coast, Cali sh*t and check out the Top 7 Things 2017 taught me.
Share if you can relate. Happy New Year! 🎉
- Most of the time the problem is you. Not them.
- Everything is not in a book. Or on the internet.
- Consistency is, in fact, the key to success.
- I’ll probably never know or understand what Bitcoin is.
- Don’t stop being you, trying to make other people feel comfortable.
- Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.
- God is good. All the time. Even when you’re not having so great a time.