2016 Taught Me…
2016 was a good year, filled with growth and good times. I guess I finally paid off my karmic debt, because I was on fire this year. From the ups and downs, acquaintances gained and friends lost, 2016 was interesting as f*ck. Here are a couple of lessons life taught me through out the year. Some of them may sound cliche, but they’re real as f*ck. So, here’s to 2017. May the turn up be real!
- Just because they’re around you all the time doesn’t make them a friend
- Don’t romanticize how you get your money
- There are a lot of people betting on your success. And even more on your downfall.
- Every job, industry and environment comes with politics and drama. It’s up to you to separate yourself from the bullsh*t
- Don’t waste you’re time with people that wouldn’t waste their time with you
- Shoot your shot. You never know if you’ll hit that 3
- Music gives me comfort
- Do what you need, not what you want
- It’s OK to take a break
- It’s a small world. Especially in LA